Monday, November 21, 2011

The Quote Wall Returns

The Quote Wall, as an important facet of my life, comes most directly from London1. The wall in our living room had this weird part that stuck out and we have a bunch of post-it notes and seemingly endless supply of nights where we could hang out, sometimes drink copiously, and say ridiculous things. Things which were then written down and stuck up, an ever growing testament to our inability to master the English language and/or our rapier wit and charm.

I'm happy to say that Davies House (my current abode) is now fully equipped with its own Quote Wall. Since I don't have anything too terribly major to report, I figured I'd just share a select sampling of what goes on in Stratford, in un-contextualized quote form.


  • (Male): My gynecologist is always going 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?'
  • I can't wait to get drunk and sing 'The Five Days of Christmas.'
  • A: Just come to DC! / B: Because that's what...$200? / A: But you would save $15 on shoes! It makes perfect financial sense.
  • A: Jesus drank wine. / B: That's because he didn't have Bailey's.
  • What he doesn't know can't find its way into a polygraph.
  • I always win at hetero-chicken.
  • Whoooooa! I don't go around constructing costumes, you don't go around poisoning people. That's my area!
  • Hold on, I've had enough of my trousers.


I like my people.

When I said I didn't have anything too major to report, I don't mean to imply nothing's going on. I've been back to being somewhat social (there was a Game Night on Saturday, a Taco Night last night and I have taken to hanging out around Changeling rehearsals to do work), there are holiday events a plenty and then I also have work and school and things. Just nothing really stands out as Story or Post worthy, hence the kind of abstracted ode to my friends.

Home in less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment